Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Meeting the Best Friend - Digital Scrapbooking + FREEBIE

It's been a long happy year, away from crafting, designing and coloring, so it's time to go back and continue preserving memories old and new.  I have always been looking at the Project Life system by Beccy Higgins at Michaels, but I want to stay away from doing paper layouts, I can't have more photo albums, I don't have space, and no matter what, at the end, the pictures and papers fade.   So now, inspired by how quickly and easy I can design one page, have finally taken the time to give it a try and I am very happy I did.  I am not a fan of cropping pictures either, I did with many when I was using Creative Memories, and a bunch more with Close to My Heart, so not only I will start new layouts, I will be converting the old paper ones into digital.
For now, I leave you with a layout I just finished for a challenge in Lasting Memories, hope you like it.
Credits:
Becky Higgins Project Life Template Freebie (modified)
Shabby Princess Elements & Paper from Parker Collection
Fonts: Pea Roxygirl and Adler
FREEBIE:  3x4 card for you to enjoy! and if you are paper scraper, print it in cardboard and slide it in your Project Life page.  Click HERE to download

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Sonia! I haven't done pages years, and I'm ready to get back into it. So pages will be my main focus rather than cards from now on. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)