Friday, July 18, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS - Greeting Card + Freebie

Hello everyone!, here is a little cute Christmas card I just finished to participate in a bunch of challenges (listed below). Not the traditional colors, but I love how it turned out, and I use the sketch from Saturday Sketches, but I missed the deadline, anyway, It has been raining all day in my neck of the woods and all I have done is coloring SKdigis images that I have not color before.  Hope your day is as good as mine, and wish you a great weekend.  The image is available HERE and includes the sentiment. Hope you like it... :)

The 1" circle sentiment is a FREEBIE for you... Click HERE to download the file.
Image Colored with Copic Markers:
Reindeer Head & Body: E49, E47, E79, E37, E35, E33, E31
Reindeer Hooves: W7, W5, W3
Stars: R27, B28 and Diamond Stickles.
Grass: G7, YG11, YG13
Sky: B000, B00, B02, B70

Paper:
Recollections - City Sidewalks (christmas)

Glitter: 
Stickles Diamond, Lime Green & Cotton Candy.

Punch:
Fiskars - 1" Circle 

Challenges:  Aud Sentiments Challenge - Christmas In July | C.R.A.F.T. Christmas in July Addicted to Stamps and More -  CAS | Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Kraft Winter Holiday | Crafting By Designs - Sentiment | Scrap-Creations Christmas in July | Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Christmas Critters | Inky Chicks Christmas in July


19 comments:

  1. I loooove the pink added in with the traditional colors! That reindeer is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sonia....this is darling. I love that little image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and good coloring Christmas card! It's so adorable. Thank you for sharing this at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable Christmas card...thanks for the wonderful sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous festive card, Sonia and I love the cute deer with hanging start. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card, Sonia - I love that reindeer image! Thank you for the freebie sentiment circle that you sent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your reindeer!
    Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, just love that image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE reindeer! This one is right up my alley. This is just too cute and I adore this card. The two ribbons are just wonderful. I think this is my favorite reindeer card of all times. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this week! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, how cute is this reindeer, sporting Christmas stars in his antlers. Your colouring: outstanding! The non-traditional colours definitely work, as this is one eye-catching card! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sonia - I'm back, first to say THANK YOU for your sweet comment on my blog! You've certainly added a multitude of sparkle to my day. Second, I had no idea that YOU are the designer of this awesome reindeer - as well as a bundle of other super sweet stamps. How fabulous is that!! I just had a quick wander through your shop, but I'll be taking a much closer look soon! I sure wish I was better at colouring, because your images are simply splendid! I admire your creativity, initiative and innovation! So cool to create what you want...WOW!! I'm in awe...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours on this cheerful card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Oh, I love your card! It is adorable; such a cute reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colours, and your image is just adorable! Thanks for joining Penny's ATG challenge this week-see you Wednesday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card and love this image!! One of my favorite cards is using this image!! :D
    Congrats on your top 3 over at MarkerPop and thank you for your sweet comment on my coloring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dropped you a comment last week, but looked at your card once again and had to tell you how much I really really like it. I know...I think it's the colors that are catching my eye...they're awesome! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable :) how beautiful and colorful this is ! Thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Chrissy make, love the colours. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww This is just the cutest... Love the DP and coloring. :)
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafting By Designs & good luck!
    Sanja, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)