Saturday, December 14, 2013

JUST A NOTE! and SKdigis STORE NEWS~!

Hello peeps! hope you are all doing well, cause I am dying here!... last week my not so little one anymore got sick and of course, we got it... yeap! hubby and I are sick too...  So I can't barely move, my body eaches, runny nose, caugh, fever and a little bit of all those symptoms of a bad flu, cold or whatever they call it this days...,  and here I am taking care of hubby too... or we are taking care of each other, cause I can't put him down on this one.

We open all windows this morning in hopes of re-newing air and taking all the negative vibes out... will see how it goes...


OK! now about the SKdigis digital stamps store.... It will be closed for a couple of weeks, must likely will re-open on January 1, with a new FABULOUS look and an easy to follow index.  Some images will be gone for good, but awesome new ones will be uploaded every month next year.


So please stay tuned for more info... :)




8 comments:

  1. Sonia i hope you are your family are well soon!!
    can't wait to see the new store look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get well soon!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family get better real soon....being sick is no fun, having the whole family sick, well that just sucks! Hugs... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Take care, hun! And I can't wait to see the new store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the get well wishes my friends... tomorrow, we have a Doc. appointment casue this is getting worse... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will feel better soon Sonia *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)