Monday, December 9, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer

Good Monday everyone!... today is the day for a new "In the Spotlight" segment at SKdigis.   Amy Almeida is my guest designer today.  She is one of the Top 2 winners of the October FANtastic Linking Party.  Please welcome Amy and visit her blog HERE


Hi my name is Amy and I'm super excited to be today's guest designer at SKdigis! Sonia's one talented lady! I live in beautiful Victoria, B.C. Canada, with my family and dog, Bubbaganoush (Yep, he's as cute as his name suggests! lol ). I have been crafting for several years, but it wasn't until May, 2013 that I discovered the wonderful world of craft challenges and blogging- and I've been hooked ever since. I love all things crafty: Stamping, Paper crafts, Die cuts, embellishments... the list goes on and on. I look forward to getting Crafty with you!  





THANKS AMY!   It is a pleasure to have you here! :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cards Amy!!! Congrats on the spotlight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)