Monday, December 30, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis Guest Designer

Today we have a new guest designer at SKdigis.  She is a FANtastic linking party winner and it is great to have her "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"... Please visit her blog at http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/ and stop say hi!  you'll love it there... :)

I am excited to be a guest designer today at SK Digis - I love Sonia's designs!  I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I'm in my late 40s.  I've been making cards for about 8 years; a friend asked me to do some stamping with her in 2005, and I had a lot of fun.  A few months later I took some card-making courses given by the recreation department in a nearby town, and I was hooked!  It's so fulfilling for me to make cards - I get the pleasure of making the card, and the recipient gets the pleasure of receiving the card - it's a win-win!  I started my blog on June 21, 2013 - I wanted to enter all of those fun challenges!  I enjoy making cards, and I love the inspiration I get from other bloggers.  You might be wondering how I chose my blog name.  Well... KT are my initials, Kitty is a nickname, and Fit Kitty is my user name on a fitness web site I used to frequent.  Since I was already set up with the name Fit Kitty on Google and Gmail, I decided to stick with it.  It would make me so happy if you would stop by my blog for a visit::  http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

Here is the gorgeous card she made with the Snowboy Digi.  Isn't he the cuttest?...



Thanks for accepting my invitation! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that's wonderful, Sonia. Looks great! Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer in the Spotlight. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed making my card with your cutie-pie Snowman Boy. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! And I LOOOOVE your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the image is so cute :)

    Happy New Year, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, the image is so cute :)

    Happy New Year, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)