Monday, December 23, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer

Hello everyone!... Today we have a new guest designer at SKdigis.  She is a winner from the FANtastic linking party and it is a great pleasure to have her "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"... thanks for accepting my invitation Edwina! :)


Hi, I am Edwina Brown. I live in New Jersey right now. I was born in Kentucky. I have 3 brothers who made life very interesting when we were kids.
I love animals but especially cats. We have a strawberry blond cat named Goldie. She is 18 years old.
I have had 10 years in art classes learning Oil painting, Watercolors, Pastels, and Acrylics, Charcoal. I like Oil and Watercolors best.
I have been crafting somehow in something since I had my first box of crayons. I was introduced to Scrapbooking in 2003. I then started making cards with Stamps and other supplies in 2004. In 2010 I tried my first digis. I used colored pencils. I decided I had to have Copics to get what I wanted. I watched several videos on using them then purchased my copics and started coloring. I now have over 100 Copics. It is very addicting this hobby. I love making cards and it makes me so happy when someone lets me know they like one of them.

... I love how this cards came out, very very pretty and I love how you mixed both digis on the first card...   Now, let's go say HI to Edwina.  Her blog address is http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com   She will be very happy to read tour comments... 



 

Thanks Edwina!   It is a pleasure to have you here! :)

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)