Monday, December 16, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer

Hello everyone!... today is I have a new "In the Spotlight" segment at SKdigis and she is one special lady, not only because she loves SKdigis.  Karen and I have been cyber friends for quite some time, she was in my first design team and we have very long chats on FB from time to time...so, I am very happy to have her here once again, and this time as my guest designer... Thank you Karen for accepting my invite, it is a pleasure to have you here... :)    Please visit Karen's blog HERE you will see awesomeness there...

My name is Karen, and I am Simply Frenzied about papercrafting, sharing and inspiring others with my creations. I absolutely love using Sonia's images, and as a former DT member, I have many to choose from.  Papercrafting is my passion, keeps my life balanced, and takes me to my happy place. I have been blogging since January 2012 and have had the opportunity to work on several other Design Teams.
I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Washington. I currently live in the city of Tukwila with my hubby, Kurt. We have been married 30+ years and we have two handsome sons, Kyle 28 and Kory 24. I am a Finance Tech II for a large school district during the work week. Evenings and weekends I try to spend time in the crafty space whenever time allows.  Besides having a passion for papercrafting, I also enjoy baking, red wine, dark chocolate, laughing and cracking myself up! Basically, I just want to have fun and enjoy life!
“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” ― Audrey Hepburn
You can find me at http://simplyfrenzied-karen.blogspot.com/ Catch the Frenzy!
Thanks Sonia for the opportunity to Guest Design
Karen

An here is the wonderful card Karen made using my latest digital stamp... YEAP! another one from Lollipop RD.  Isn't he the cutest?... OH MY! and she did a lovely card as always ...hope you like it and leave Karen some love... :)









Thanks Karen!   It is a pleasure to have you here! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sonia for having me as a Guest Designer...I enjoyed using Lollipop Reindeer. I hope you are feeling better - HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)