Monday, December 2, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer


Welcome to "In the Spotlight" segment here at SKdigis.  My guest today is Lucy Patrick!... I have been admiring Lucy's coloring skills and carmaking in general for many years now. Her cards are amazing, always with gorgeous embellishments, pearls, rhinestones, flowers... rich of beauty and color.   I am very happy to have you here Lucy, hope you enjoyed coloring my digital stamps... Thank YOU! ... and here is a bit about Lucy...

I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking! I started out scrapbooking but about 3 years ago I fell in love with cardmaking. I love using cute digi images mostly and I colour them with Copic markers. I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling. My two business partners (who also happen to be my best friends) and myself decided 4 years ago to start designing our own products. I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store and/or my blog at lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au.  XOX Lucy



THANKS LUCY! LOVE YOUR CARD!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)