Sunday, December 1, 2013

SKdigis FANtastic LINKING PARTY - December 2013

Thanks to all SKdigis fans who linked last month in my

... A progressive Challenge ... 
 All the cards where gorgeous, and you did great coloring my digis.  This time around my son selected the cards he liked the must, cause as always ... I liked them all!!! :)





Congratulations ladies and thank you for using SKdigis so beautifully! 
I will be contacting you within 24 hours to 48 hours to invite you to be in the spotlight.

And now a sad note...

This is it for 2013!... thanks to all SKdigis fans for your support, but the Fantastic Linking Party has come to an end.  

And now a happy note...

None the less, I am offering all of you who linked last month, 2 digital stamps of your choice, so head on to my store HERE, select the (2) images you want, and leave me a comment in this post with your choice.  I will send the images to the e-mail you use on your link last month.

Thanks for taking the time to read, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

13 comments:

  1. I loved the cards your son chose!
    The one that Edwina made is gorgeous with the two different penguins... I love the background snowflakes in the Fit Kitty's one.
    Hugs, Sonia!!!
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, what a treat to see my card up there as one of the top picks - thank you to your son! Edwina - Congrats to you - your card is beautiful!

    Sorry to hear your Fantastic Linking Party is coming to an end - I only discovered it a couple months ago and I've really enjoyed playing along. Thanks for the offer of 2 free digis - I'll go shopping in your store and then I'll be back - thank you for your generosity - I'm excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm baaaack LOL. I've just been shopping at your store - so many beautiful images to choose from - it was hard to pick! But my love of cats prevailed and I finally decided on these two: Stretching Kitty Cat and Kitty Kitty. Thank you very much!

    Wishing you a joyful day!
    KT Fit Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sonia. Can I get Bunny Love and Kitty Kitty? Tell your son thank you for me.
    Fit Kitty Congratulations! Your card is so adorable.
    Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia, you are one terrific lady. I've truly enjoyed your "Fantastic Linking Party" challenges and am sorry to see them go. Thank you for the two free digis, I have chosen Flower Bunch 2 and also Happy Spider and Spiderweb as my two. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Already have a few in my cart and will purchase soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sad that it's already the end ;o) It was great fun! Thank you so much for your generosity for us giving us some of your delightful images! I would love to have the following 2 digis bunny love and Elephant friendly please. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Images sent 12/2 at 6:15AM... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the beautiful images we have received each month. I loved the opportunity to take part in your challenges and will certainly miss them! I would love the following digis: bunny love and winter scene 1. thanks again!
    Jennifer F.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will miss the linky party that is for sure. Here are my choices White Christmas Tree #3 and Lollipop RD with Christmas ornaments. Thanks so much.
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going to miss the LINKY PARTY...I would love to have the Candy Cane and Traveler Snail. Thanks Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad to see the Linky Party End! Could I please get for my 2 free Digi's:

    http://www.shopskdigis.com/2012/08/hugs-and-kisses-4-digital-stamp.html?m=0

    http://www.shopskdigis.com/2013/08/sunflowers.html?m=0

    Thank you,

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the winning cards ladies .Thanks for the linking party fun Sonia . I would love Gus the worm holding a heart and Bo the dragonfly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)