Monday, November 11, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer

Welcome to another "In the Spotlight" segment here at SKdigis.  My guest today is a winner from last month's linking party.   Barbara!... It is a pleasure having you in the spotlight and thank you for making such beautiful cards.  And here is a bit about her in her own words.

Hi, I’m Barbara and I’m addicted to digi stamps.  I don’t think I need a 12 step program yet…SKdigis have too many cute images I need to try.  What a privilege to have been asked to be a guest designer here, I am honored, thank you Sonia.  I have been a card maker for three years or so and my husband of 46 years (and counting) encourages me in this.  He’s known for bringing me a glass of wine in my craft room in the afternoon to keep the creativity flowing.  You can find me at my blog, http://happyasaclaminwhitewinebuttersauce.blogspot.com/  Stop by I would love for you to come say hello.


 Look at the wondeful cards Barbara made, beautifully colored right? and in her blog she is letting you know exactly how she made them... so go visit her and leave her some love... :)


SKdigis digital stamp she used: Mistletoe

Would you like to be our next
All you have to do is link in my
Click HERE for details

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't think of a better person to spotlight! Congrats Barbara!!!! Your cards are lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)