Friday, November 1, 2013

SKdigis FANtastic LINKING PARTY - November 1 till November 30.

Hello SKdigis fan's, welcome to a new...

... A progressive Challenge ... 
Before we start, we want to thank to all of you who linked last month.  It is great to see all the cards made with SKdigis, and ladies!, all of them are gorgeous.  This time around my hubby selected the cards he liked the must, cause I liked them all!!! :)


Amy                      and                     Karen
Congratulations ladies and thank you for using SKdigis so beautifully! 
I will be contacting you within 24 hours to 48 hours.

and now, onto the monthly
... A progressive Challenge ...

If you linked last month, you will receive the FREE IMAGE OF THE MONTH via e-mail, if you join us again this month, you will receive the next month image FREE again and so on.

If you didn't link last month and still want to participate, you can always buy the image of the month and link... that way you will start the FREEBIE cycle.

So, it all boils down to "CREATE + LINK = WIN!" and with all that being said here is the

NOVEMBER FREEBIE
(For everyone who linked last month, you will receive the stamp via e-mail within 24 hours or less. )
This time around I am offering 2 images, I started coloring the first one, and vision it in another way, and at the end I had 2 penguins with an slighthly different outfit, so I zip'em up together and included 3 sentiments that will work perfect with either one of them.
Image will be e-mailed today November 1, before the end of the day.

"Chilly & Freezy The Penguins"

Do you still want to play?  Buy this image in the store, create and link to receive
 a FREE image next month.

Price USD $5

Remember!... CREATE + LINK = WIN! :)


Follow this blog and if you already are... Thank You! :)
Use SKdigis FREE IMAGE OF THE MONTH as the main focus.
Link to your actual post.
Add a link to SKdigis in your post.
One entry per person, but since we have 2 new images this month,
you may enter twice.
Add this button to your blog's sidebar.


Thanks for taking the time to read, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, awesome cards.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card. Thank your hubby for me too!!;-)
    Your images are fantastic! So much fun to create with!

    ~hugs~
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card this month Sonia...you know I love your images! Can't wait to use these cute little penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the new freebie. Congratulations to the winners.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)