Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DESIGN TEAM INSPIRATION TUESDAY - Sketch Challenge # 27

Hello everyone!  last week was our last sketch of the year here at SKdigis.  
I want to thank all who linked, and for that, everyone is a winner and you can contact me with your choice of (1) single digital stamps from my store HERE

But none the less, we have great inpiration from the design team... enjoy the view

Sharla using White Xmas 3
Jenn using Floral Cupcake

That's all the DT for the rest of the year!   Hope you had a great time visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Great projects. Sonia, you know I am sad to see your challenge end. I have greatly enjoyed them and only wish I started playing sooner.
    Hugs
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to see your sketches end. I have thoroughly enjoyed them and plan to snag the ones I missed. Thank you for all the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to see that it's the end! Looking forward to seeing you next year!!! Thank you so much for the image! I'm totally going over to the store to check them out ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)