Monday, October 7, 2013

RIP! - greeting card made using SKdigis

Hi there!... after an awesome spooky Saturday at Universal Studios Halloween Horror nights, nothing better then a spooky card right?, this one I made this morning using sketch # 21 and want to give you reminder that the link closes at 8PM EST.   I cut all the papers with my silhouette and the ghost was a left over from my last project (you'll see many of those throughout the month).  If you still want to join us, use the sketch below and link before 8PM tonight.  Winner selected randomly using "Inlinkz" but since it is the first time I use it for that, I hope it works smoothly.


You can find this image HERE

Challenges:
SKdigis - Sketch # 21 sample
613 Avenue Create - ATG
Challenges 4 Everybody - ATG
Dream Valley - Buttons
Hobby Cutz - Halloween
The Corrosive Challenge - Cute and Creepy
The Paper Players - Halloween Theme
Crafty Calendar - Halloween
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
HIMCR - Halloween Colors
4 Crafty Girlz - ATG
DL.ART - Pens and Scraps
DL. ART - October ATG
MAWT - ATG
My Heart Pieces - Halloween




Want to use a sketch?... to save you time, download the .svg file HERE and 
cut the papers in no time.  Add an SKdigis image, and sentiment and embellishments of your choice.

I would love to see you joining us.  Create and link.









13 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Sonia, I love that image & the LO is fab :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so totally love the background of this! Perfect for using up those scraps! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge and good luck!

    DebbieM TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love this digi!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love this guy!! fantastic card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute....great way to use non-traditional colors, too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute ghost! Love the layout and your colour choices as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. LOVE the way you did the 4 different papers in the background and this ghost image is too cute! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image on a fun a very fun card. I love the colour combo you used. Thanks for joining in the fun at HIMCR.
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and I love the ghost. The doodles on the edges just pop and add so much to the card. Thanks for joining us this week at Hobbycutz. Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card & I really like the layout you used! Love the image too...thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again next week for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card, I love the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge blog and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)