Monday, October 21, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer

Hi there! welcome to another week full of inspiration in my blog,  and thanks for stopping by to say hi to my guest designer Chrissy.  This is the second time I have her in the spotlight here at SKdigis.
Chrissy has been blogging for nearly 3 years now! she did some cross stitching and knitting, but crafting took over! She and her husband are retired so when he goes fishing ....she crafts! and when he watches football... she crafts!... and I bet must of us do the same thing...lol.

Please visit Chrissy's blog HERE and see all the wonderful cards and crafts she makes... you will love it.

And here is the lovely card she made using one of my digis... OMG! isn't he the CUTEST baby ever? Reminds me of Steven when he was little! :) Love the water background, all the embellishments and the WOW! coloring... Thanks Chrissy for coloring this image so pretty.


SKdigis digital stamp she used: Beach Baby

Would you like to be our next
All you have to do is link in my
Click HERE for details

7 comments:

  1. Way to go Chrissy, awesome card and cute image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!! Love the design and the way you die cutted the image and placed him on your card!! Beautiful and CONGRATS on being the spotlight designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments..I've enjoyed my day!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sonia for inviting me!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable!!! so glad to have you join us Chrissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...this is so cute, I love it!!! Glad you are joining us! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)