Monday, October 28, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis guest designer

Welcome to another "In the Spotlight" segment here at SKdigis.  Once a gain I have invited a wonderful hispanic crafter, Patty Tanúz.  Her work and style always amazes me.

Patty is a top of the line crafter from Mexico, she runs varios challenge blogs for hispanic crafters and is in various wonderful design teams, but her creativity does not stop making cards, layouts and coloring, she is also a great photographer, and have great tutorials in her blog.  Please visit Patty's blog HERE and leave her some love.
Here is a gorgeous card she made using on of my digital stamps, isn't it stunning?..., great coloring and love the sparkly shirt...OH MY!... I love this cutie!  Thanks Patty for accepting my invitation.





SKdigis digital stamp she used: Little Frankenstein

Would you like to be our next
All you have to do is link in my
Click HERE for details

4 comments:

  1. How cute, Patty! Great coloring, I love the sparkle on his shirt, and such fun pieces all over the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous card! Love the sparkle and his blue eyes, very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEeeeehhhhh she is one of the Best scrapper in México¡¡¡¡ Is great this card, the color : Wowwww¡¡¡¡ and the digi is so pretty¡¡ Precious¡ ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)