Monday, October 14, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis Guest Designer

Hi there! welcome to another week full of inspiration in my blog,  and thanks for stopping by to say hi to my guest designer...

This week I have a great designer in the spotlight.  Patty Tanúz. I know Patty for over 5 years now from Escrapate, a wonderful group of Hispanic crafters, and her STUNNING work always called my attention.  Visit Patty's blog HERE and get amazed by her creations...   Patty was kind enough to do a fabulous layout using one of my trick o treater... isn't he the cutest and her layout awesome? ... her son looks scary or what?  isn't it s great picture?... YAY!  Patty! you have inspired me to create some Halloween layouts :)  Thank you for being my guest and glad you enjoyed my digis... 


SKdigis digital stamp she used: Little Vampire

Would you like to be our next
All you have to do is link in my
Click HERE for details


Que tengan una semana felíz! :)


15 comments:

  1. This is a fun and cute layout Patty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tocayita muy lindo y espeluznante ese layout, me encantan los dos vampiritos !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonito Patty! Me encantó la forma como coloreaste a ese vampirin y hasta parece que el twine lo ayudará a volar! También me encantaron los banderines y bueno todo! Felicidades por ser invitada a esta página!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu Layout te quedó super Patty... Felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Te quedo divino el LO ame el sellito, son mi debilidad jijijiji,los colores tan hermosos, las combinaciones solo tuyas, una gran diseñadora orgullosa de conocerte aunque sea a la distancia mil mil felicidades!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lindo!!!!! El modelito guapisimo y enamorada de los banderines!!!!

    Saludos y buenas vibras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosisimo como siempre!!! me encanto cada detallito, peo en especial ese ael gris de arañitas y el pasto!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que bonito Paty!! me encanta todito-
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty quedo muy lindo tu LO!! lindos detalles felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicidades por ser.diseñadora invitada!!! Ese LO esta divino, el modelo fabuloso :D me encantaron las.perlitas y los banderines sin dejar de lado el.digi que esta supeeer !! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que miedo que da Tattisho!!!
    El LO impresionante, hermoso como todo lo que haces, y ese Digi te quedo estupendoooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amiga, es maravilloso.... los vampiros genialllllllllles jejeje y como siempre toooooodos los detalles padrìsimos. Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... so scary ... I always like your style, with colors, beautiful details ... and this LO is amazing ... I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Felicidades por tan hermoso TRABAJO... éxito!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)