Sunday, October 20, 2013

ALL THAT STICKLES - Button Bonanza Blog Hop

Welcome to the Button Bonanza Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Buttons are fabulous embellishments to all types of craft projects, and what better than to spruce them up with some Stickles?!

 If you have just come across the hop and are looking to start at the beginning, please visit All that Stickles! If you've come from Angeline's blog, you're in the right place, and here is what I made for this awesome Button Bonanza's blog hop.  I started with a template I found at Piensa Scrap and made the .svg template to be able to cut it with my Silhouette Cameo.  


STICKLES USED: Candy Cane, Turquoise and Diamond
I had this paper for a looong time, got it at My Paper Treehouse, the last scrapbooking store we had in Miami/Homestead area.  I have the flowers for over 6 years, all are Prima, some of them I had to cut around cause they where really bad (from manufacturer) but was able to fix the, and added some stickles to make them sparkly and bright.  I also have the buttons for quite a bit, they are all from Walmart and the ribbon is one of those little one yard spools from Michael's and I got it on sale for .40 cents a week ago.  All the embellishments are glued with a hot glue gun...



This is the template I used to cut this cute box and you can download the .svg I made HERE cause it did not come with measurements nor instructions, but it was easy enough to trace.
(NOTE:  I am NOT claiming this box as mine, I just made the .SVG file to be able to cut it with the Silhouette and I am happily sharing it with all of you)
The file includes de Sentiment used in my little cute box too... Enjoy! 



We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday October 23rd at All that Stickles.

$15 Gift Certificate
$15 Gift Certificate

$25 Gift Certificate

2 Digital Stamps of Winner's Choice

Your next stop is Karen S.'s blog. 

Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Halloween Linky Party!

Challenges:
Piensa Scrap - Reto: Sorpréndeme con esta cajita
4 Krafty Girlz - ATG
Crafty Ribbons - ATG with Ribbon
Crafting by Design - ATG
Crafty Creations - Sparkly and Shine
Ruby's Rainbow - Button it
The Sisterhood of Crafters - ATG
The Crafting Cafe - ATG
Creative Craft - ATG
Everybody Art - Ribbon
TTCRD - Always ATG

27 comments:

  1. Such a cute box and i love all the embellies & STickles!!

    xoxo
    Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sonia thanks for sharing the svg file have sent you a request...lovely bright colours and embellies...love the shine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box, I love the colours. thanks for that SVG file too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Birthday Girl! Wow, your project is absolutely gorgeous! I love EVERYTHING about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made a very cute box... I love how it came out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! I love the bright colors... Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so wonderful and vivid!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonia; great way of using your stash of buttons and flowers! And thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons this week!

    DT La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Now that's a happy package! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute love all the colors and buttons

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project!!! Great colors and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE! the colors are amazing and I love all your embellishments.
    http://truluvcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute box. Love the floral embellishments. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your projects are always so bright and happy looking! Love the box! thanks for the file!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute box! I have never used Stickles but now I need to go shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally LOVE the colors on this! What a fun, happy little box, love the idea of stickles on buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing vibrant colours!!! Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs, Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous box! I love all the bod colors you used.
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sonia, I just love that box.. love how all the little details fit together.. and the colours are awesome!!!!
    Great hopping with you.
    Laura DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is great! I love those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your box. Love how you fixed up those flowers. They are wonderful. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great colorful work. Thanks for joining our Challenge at EAC.
    hugs Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is SO sweet!!! For not having much of an idea you sure did a GREAT job! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great little gift or treat box. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs for this week's challenge.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super box - I love 3D paper craft!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous box. Love that flower. Thanks for playing along in our Blogaversay Anything Goes challenge at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)