Thursday, September 5, 2013

T IS FOR TIME! - Digital Scrapbooking

Taking the plunge on digital scrapbooking again and using some of my digital images in the process. This is a picture I had in my desktop for years and finally is malking it's bebut in a digital layout.  If you know any other digital layout challenges out there, please leave the name and link in the comments.  I want to create a list, cause I am totally on a roll and want to join and get inspiration...
The picture is from March 2000, in our farm in Colombia when we went to visit for the first time with Steven... lol... I love how this layout came out... see my little one?  YEAP! the one in the baby chair is Steven almost 14 years ago... the little one with red shirt is Ivan, my nephew, and the other 3 children are cousins on my husband's side of the family.  You will see more pictures of them from time to time... :)


You can buy the image digital stamp and clip art HERE

Challenges:
Sketchabilities - Sketch # 98
Digitally Sweet Challenge - Alphabet - T is for Time
Red Carpet Studio - ATE



8 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia! Nice to see you got your Mojo back! Fantastic LO! Love the digital sewing!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome digi layout! Super cute pic! Love all the details. Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....I love this, something like this would be perfect for my Ashlie's senior pics!! ACK...time does fly doesn't it!? Cute layout and love the little clock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia! This is gorgeous! I love all the colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week! We showed off your LO today and made an announcement that all of Sept is Anything Goes!!! Hope to see you join us each week :) Glad that mojo's back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great digital page! I used to do digital pages, too, awhile ago. They're so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful take on the sketch! I love the colors and the sweet details. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout! Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the layout :) Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio :)

    (:(:Smiles:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)