Sunday, September 1, 2013

Q3 at SKdigis Blog

Q3 at SKdigis Blog

We will have a Monthly Linking Party, and a week filled with inspiration for you to join us and become an SKdigis FAN!.  Posts will be short and to the point, cause I have noticed from all the comments I receive, many of them don't make sense, but hey! I understand, we are all busy crafting and reading is not part of the deal...hehe.

Starting in September:

FANtastic Linking Party:  Link opens the first day of the month and closes the last day of the following month at 8 PM EST.  Top 2 will be invited to be "IN THE SPOTLIGHT", and enjoy SKdigis of their choice to create with.  (2) Freebies offered every month so you can join the fun and try SKdigis if you haven't.  I will also have sketches to inspire you with my design team post.

Monday:  Guest Designer "In the Spotlight" Monday - You do NOT want to miss this post.

Tuesday:  Design Team Inspiration Tuesday - Showcasing my wonderful desing team creations.  Sketch available to inspire you and and .svg to cut the papers.



Wednesday:  Inspirational Quotes Wednesday

Thursday: Digi Scrapin' Thursday (when possible)

Friday: Any Card Goes Friday - Designing for Sister Act Card Challenge

Saturday: Bling it On Saturday - Designing for All that Stickles

Sunday: HOP along Sunday (Not every Sunday though!)

Hope you enjoy all the future postings at SKdigis... Have a great Labor Day Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)