Monday, September 2, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT MONDAY - SKdigis Guest Designer


Hello and welcome to my first ever "IN THE SPOTLIGHT" segment here at SKdigis.  Every Monday, I will have a "guest designer" showcasing SKdigis images, designers whom have made the Top 2 in the monthly FANtastic Linking Party, and designers whom I have invited personally.  To be my guest all you have to do is create with SKdigis, link it to the FANtastic Linking Party and make the TOP 2 or 3 or 4, depending on how many links we get.  So let's start the fun and inspiration with.


I came across Sharon Gurnhill's blog some months ago, and instantly became a blog stalker...  
Soft colors, romance and elegance come together to delight us with beauty at its maximum expression.  But don't take my word for it, visit her blog HERE) and delight yourself...



SKdigis Digital Stamp used:  Daisies

Do you want to be "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"?... join the
Click on banner for details.


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)