Monday, September 16, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis Guest Designer

Hello everyone! welcome to another week full of inspiration in my blog, and thanks to be here to say hi to my guest designer...



Chrissy has been blogging for nearly 3 years now! she did some cross stitching and knitting, but crafting took over! She and her husband are retired so when he goes fishing ....she crafts! and when he watches football... she crafts!... and I bet must of us do the same thing...lol.
Please visit Chrissy's blog HERE and see all the wonderful cards and crafts she makes... you will love it.


And here is the lovely card she made using one of my digis... isn't it the cutest?... love her coloring and color coordination and I love the heart charm and the super cute bow too...


SKdigis digital stamp used: SAD MONSTER

Do you want to be "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"?... join the
Click on banner for details

1 comment:

  1. JUst wanted to say Thank You Sonia..
    I had a FABulous day in the Spotlight.
    A big Thank You to all your Designers for calling in.
    Hugs
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)