Monday, September 9, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis Guest Designer

Hello everyone!   Glad you are here to meet my new guest designer.  Let's welcome Ashley!


Ashley is a wonderful and talented crafter.  Loves making cards since she was a child and is studing to be an elementary teacher.  She has her own blog "Made Especially For You" and also founder of  "All that Stickles" and "Red Carpet Studio" challenge blogs to keep us entertained.  Please visit her blog HERE and leave her some love, but before you go, look at the wonderful card she made using SKdigis digital stamp.  Isn't it a bright, cheerful, happy card?  I love it Ashley and thank you for accepting my invitation to be "In the Spotlight"




SKdigis digital stamp used: Double Head Monster

Do you want to be "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"?... join the
Click on banner for details

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)