Friday, September 13, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Sister Act Card Challenge # 24

Hiya there! another week has gone by and I am on a roll here, I have not been navigating the internet as much and wasting time as I ussually do, and truly, I have had a lot of time to craft, my chores are done, house spotless, and ready for the weekend.  What a great feeling.  Here is this card I made for Sister Act Card Challenge using one of my digis, very CAS but I love it and hope you do too.


You can buy this image HERE

Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Birthday Card no topping :(
Creative Card Crew - Things with wings
Our Creative Corner - Forgoten things (dragonfly eyelet)
Totally Gorjuss - ATG
Addicted to Stamps - ATG
Challenges 4 everybody - ATG
Pile it On - Metal, for child, pattern paper
Card Mania - Favorite color combination
Crafty Bloggers Network - Things with wings
Lady Anne Challenge - Must have wings
Love to Scrap - ATG
Parade Your Crafts - ATG





14 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one...super cute dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is so cute, and I just love everything about your card! So fun! Happy weekend!
    Hugs!
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute Sonia!! Love the colors too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card loving the faces on them little critters perfect card for our challenge at Crafty Bloggers Network of Things with Wings
    Hugs Kelly DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are the cutest dragonflies ever! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I love dragonflies :)

    Thanks for flying along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - I love your fun image and your colour combo!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew! I hope you can join us again!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you again in our next challenge on Monday! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, love the colours. Good luck in our Crafty Bloggers network challenge.
    Sarah DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just lovely! The image is so cute! I love the coloring and the fresh lemon details. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Hugs, Macarena DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so very pretty, I just adore those dragonflies and the wonderful lime colouring! Thanks so much for joining in our Forgotten Things Challenge at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card loving the image
    Thanks for joining us at crafty bloggers network
    Hugs Kelly DT
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)