Monday, September 23, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SKdigis Guest Designer

Hi there! welcome to another week full of inspiration in my blog, and thanks for stopping by to say hi to my guest designer...



I’m a legal secretary by day and a cardmaker by night. I also do stained glass as well as scrapbooking and cardmaking. I have a wonderful husband who builds shelves and tables for my supplies and has made my stamp room a wonderful girl’s cave.  My 2 beagles and 3 cats are my craft room companions and have been used as models for the coloring of cat and dogs images.  I am fairly new at digital images and never thought I’d enjoy them as much as I do!  My blog address is:   http://www.laceylassy.blogspot.com/


And here is the stunning scene she created with the Pumpkin Patch Gang ... isn't it awesome and super cute?...

Gail used Pumpkin Patch Gang to create the scene

Do you want to be "IN THE SPOTLIGHT"?... join the
Click on banner for details

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)