Saturday, September 21, 2013

TODA APRETADITA - digital scrapbooking

Hi everyone! I am showing a bit of my change. The pictures on top where taken in June 2012 and the ones with the purple shirt where taken on April 6, 2013, just one month after the surgery and still swollen.  I will post new ones soon, and some from 6 years ago.  It was a long journey, and still is and will always be.  After those pictures, I lost another 7lb.   In March 6, 2013, I did an extreme body make over, tummy tuck, liposculpture and replaced my 26 year old boobies, and it has been the best thing I have ever done for me.  I like and love me again!  I can look at myself in the mirror without getting depressed and I do not fight with my closet anymore... Will I do it again? ABSOLUTELY! I don't regret it one bit.  YAY!


Challenges:
Let's Scrap - Chipboard
Digitally Sweet - ATG



7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a wonderful change and its always best to do it for yourself and no one else. Its awesome that you documented this life changing event.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...just WOW!!! Not only is this a GREAT layout, but what an amazing change...you look awesome! And it's even better that you did it for yourself and no one else. Congrats! And, again, WOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... you look awesome, Sonia!!!
    Love the LO and the colors you chose.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours, love your digital layout. Thanks for sharing at DSC.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you documented all the hard work and changes that you've made! Maybe one day I can do a similar layout, of course I have to get off the couch and quit eating junk first! ;) Seriously though, I just love it!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome LO! You look fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonia, what a good thing to showcase!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)