Sunday, September 15, 2013

ALL THAT STICKLES BLOG HOP

Welcome to the Furry Friends Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


Cute, cuddly, soft, and sweet, having a pet is quite the treat! This month we are honoring our furry friends with a dash of Stickles!. If you have just come across the hop and are looking to start at the beginning, please visit All that Stickles.  If you've come from Karen S. 's blog, you're in the right place and here is my project, very simple, but something I have never done before, a magnet. Let me tell you, hubby an I talk about going to the gym every day, oh my! we see ourselves getting all in shape and ready for our next 40 years, but when is time to go, there is always an excuse, and we end up doing something else, and we talked about putting something in the fridge not so long ago, so, with that in mind, I digitally colored one of my digis and made a magnet sign for my refrigerator cutting the magnet with my silhouette, and then pring and cut the image, but I used photo paper instead of the regular cardstock I use to print the images, then I added Stickles to make it sparkly in some areas.  Hope you like it and if you do, let me know in the comment box, I will have a random winner and send it in the mail, cause when I showed it to hubby, he asked me to make one bigger, so I have an extra one... You'll love it.


You can find the cat image HERE

And I also have a layout using the same cat digi, but I couldn't wait for the hop and post it, cause it was for a challenge that was finishing yesterday... if you want to check it out, click HERE

And we also have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday September 18th at All that Stickles.

$15 Gift Certificate
2 Itty Bitty Stamps
10 Digis of Winner's Choice

Digital Delights by Louby Loo
$5 Voucher

Your next stop is Ann's blog
Here's the complete lineup:
Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Fall Harvest Linky Party!

18 comments:

  1. I'm sure that cat is talking to me!! Great project and great use of Stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, how cute!!! That magnet is definitely good as a reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this magnet (and I have the purrfect place for it on my fridge). :) With being said, I really do love this magnet . . . it is such a GREAT idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! It is too cute!!
    davisbabe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That is so true for our household too! I love your magnet. Great idea. Now to stretch...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could stretch like that I'd be so happy. Maybe I could exercise after that stretch. It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea - for the fridge! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonia, what a great idea... love it...
    great hopping with you..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab. and that's a good sentiment :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project!!!! I love the image and the sentiment is purr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card and love the sentiments!! I am now a follower as well !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet project. The kitty is so cute stretching up against the sign. I'm not the only one around my house that should pay attention to that instruction, my cats are overly-chubby, too!!! Meow...
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty creation. Love the added bling.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)