Sunday, September 1, 2013

SKdigis FANtastic LINKING PARTY - September 1 till September 30.

Hello SKdigis fan's, welcome to a new...


Once again thanks to all of you who linked last month.  All the cards are gorgeous and truly, more than two are on top, but I must choose the ones I like the must and here they are...



Congratulations ladies and thank you for using SKdigis so beautifully! 
I will be contacting you within 24 hours.

and now, onto the 

SKdigis image as the main focus is required, hence the freebies below.

Let me explain how it works.

The link is opens the first and closes the last day of each month.

Inspiration will be posted throughout the entire month.  On Mondays from my Guest Designers, on Tuesdays from my Wonderful Design Team, and the rest of the week from me.

2 montlhy FREE images for you to join the party, one at a time, you must link one to get the second, but if you are already a FAN and have SKdigis already,... link away my friends! :)

September's Freebies


Request access to the downloads
Kitty Pickaboo digital stamp HERE
Queen Bee-Witch HERE
Remember!... link one to get the second.


Follow this blog and if you already are... Thank You! :)
Use SKdigis digital stamps as the main focus.
Link to your actual post.
Add a link to SKdigis in your post.
Unlimited entries that can be combined with any other challenges.
Add this button to your blog's sidebar.


Thanks for taking the time to read, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

8 comments:

  1. A FANtastic party!
    Thank you sooo much for choosing my card!
    Congratulations Gail..This is one cute little chappie! LOving your colours too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my Gus the Butterfly card! Chrissy, your flamingo card is too cute! Love the teal and pink color combination! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to get the freebie of the cat. It takes me to a page with a language I can't read on it. How can I get the digi? Thank you Edwina Brown
    edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwina, I already gave you access to the download.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too tried to download the images to use in the challenge no able to due to no access...luv anniex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once access is requested, it wil be granted in 24 hours or less. I already gave you access to the download.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love Queen Bee Witch and couldn't resist using her...fab images Sonia.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonia... Can you believe I am actually linking to your FANTASTIC LINKY PARTY? I was determined to use this Kitty Peekaboo image and Link Up, I hope you enjoy my card. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)