Monday, September 30, 2013

IN THE SPOTLIGHT - SWEET CANDY CORN - Design Team Member ROSE project

Hi everyone!  Ussually on Mondays I have a Guest Designer "In the Spotlight" segment, but my GD did not answer my e-mails,  but non the less, I have a WONDERFUL project to show you, created by my talented designer and friend "Rose".

You can find this set HERE
Rose send me an e-mail about two weeks ago asking me for some Candy Corn to make a project.  I drew a bunch of little cute candies, and last week she sends me a sneak peak of what she created with them, and I knew I had to add this post here for all of you to see it.
Isn't it totally gorgeous!?!?...  But go on to her blog to see more pictures and how she did it.







Thanks Rose for creating such cute craft with SKdigis.


Hope you got some great EYE CANDY! and visit Rose in her blog... and if you do, tell her I say HI! :)
Have a great day and come back tomorrow to see the new SKETCH and the inspiration from the design team.

6 comments:

  1. On now stop the cuteness! I looove this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rose, this is absolutely delightful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! What super cute little guys these are! FABulous colours..FABulous idea..LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, now this is fun, cute and sweet!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonia, thanks so much for making just what i needed and wanted to make these fun little treats :) you are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)