Saturday, August 3, 2013

All That Stickles - IT'S SHINING TIME - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!  Today is a special day, YAY!  I am back designing for "All That Stickles".  I love Stickles!, they are the perfect touch for any project.  It is the beginning of a new linky party, and every linky party at All That Stickles, lasts 2 weeks, so you have plenty of time to create an join us .  The more you link, the more chances to win awesome prices from the awesome and generous  SPONSORS (including me...lol).  So come on over, and see the wonderful inspiration from the talented designers...For this card I used one my little cute digis, color it with Copic markers and added Diamond Stickles in the eyelids, teeth and sentiment.  Not much, just to give some sparkle and shine.  The designer paper is a double sided Bo-Bunny I found in my "paper scraps" box and I had it from a layout I did long time ago. Hope you like my card and come link with us at "All That Stickles", and if you use any of my SKdigis, you are welcome to link in my FANtastic Linking Party open for the entire month.


You can buy this image HERE

Challenges:
ALL THAT STICKLES - DT sample - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - Use scraps
Artistic Inspiration - Celebration
C is for Challenge - Fresh and Bright
Craft Dee Bowz - Handmade Bow - Check the Video Tutorial HERE
Crafty Cardmakers - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Created with Love - ATG
Creative Creations - ATG
Digi Sketch - ATG
Eureka Stamps - ATG
Make it Monday - Always ATG
Stamp with Fun - Celebration
Tammy's Scraping Corner - Use a digi
Use your Stuff - Twine
Technostampers - Sketch
Die Cuttin Divas - ATG with die cut.
Party Time Tuesday - ATG
Time 4 Scrap - ATG

And we also have monthly BLOG HOP and the next one is 


6 comments:

  1. Great card, Sonia!
    Love the colors and the gorgeous bow!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Love the colors, the alien and that beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, great colours and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh cute & fun card! Remember to be entered to win,you must enter the challenge, be a follower, and
    leave a comment on all design team members blogs.

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cuteness my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun card Sonia! Love the colors and Stickles. And the stamp is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)