Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DESIGN TEAM Inspiration TUESDAY

Hello everyone! another inspirational post from my wonderful designers.  Even though we start officially our third quarter the first Tuesday in September, they have worked with some of my latest released digis... aren't those totally gorgeous?!?...   Today we have contributing:


Jenn used Jellyfish (Medusa)
Adriana used Coral Reef 2 and Fish Bundle

Adriana used PEK-Little Mermaid and Coral Reef 1

Don't forget to add your cards and projects made with SKdigis in my FANtastic Linking Party.  You have the entire month to join the FAN FUN at SKdigis... thanks for stoping by!...

3 comments:

  1. Very cute...love combining the images, makes such a cute scene!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)