Monday, August 5, 2013

ANNOUNCING SKdigis Q3DT

Hello everyone!  This is going to be quite a large post, but one you want to read.  

Starting officially in September

Every other Monday:  We will have a Guest Designer in the Spotlight.

Every Tuesday:  Colorful Inspiration with the design team and a weekly FREEBIE to join our FANtastic Linking Party.

SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party will open a linky tool every Tuesday and they will remain open until the first Monday of the following month.  Must use an SKdigis digital stamp to link, hence the weekly freebie we will be offering.  After all, is a FANtastic Linking Party!  and if you do not want to miss a post, like our Facebook Fan page

I have lots of thanks to give; to my past designers, to the ones who stayed, to all the design team applicants, and to my fans for the continued support.  I know my style is not for everybody, but is a great way to bring the child in me, so with that being said, Welcome all cartoon lovers.

It was really hard for me to select the best designers, cause all of you are great, and even though my goal was to add 8 or 9 of you to the team, I realize I must keep life simple and not overwhelm myself with loads of work, that is way I only added 3 new members for Q3DT.  

And without further ado...
Welcome to the team !
You can click on their pictures to go to their blogs and see their fabulous style and coloring skills... really stunning!

Also congratulations to Sharla and Kimberly, It's been a year since I started SKdigis Design Team. 

Jenn, Adriana and Rose, I am super happy you stayed.

Please visit their blogs an leave them some love, in the month of August, we will have un-official DT posts some Tuesdays cause we are on vacation, but starting Tuesday September 3 and from then on every Tuesday, we will have Design Team Inspiration, a freebie and an SKdigis FANtastic Linking party going on for the entire month.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad to be part of this amazingly talented team of ladies and using such amazing Digi stamps by Sonia ;) thanks for having me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our new DT members and it's good to see some of our former DT sisters as well!! Sonia, thanks for having me! I love your style and love coloring up your fun images! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SUPER DUPER excited to be a part of this awesome site and team! Can't wait to get to know everyone, and to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thrilled to be back Sonia :) and a huge welcome to the new ladies along with a wave to the past dt ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to be with SKdigis and this amazing group of ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)