Sunday, July 7, 2013

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE! - greeting card made with The Paper Nest Dolls, SKdigis + FREEBIE

Happy Sunday! today I have a special post as a GD for The Paper Nest Dolls and I made this little scene card using "Bikini Ellie"... not only is a super cute girly digi, but it marks a new stage in my crafting.  I am going to start using stamps and digital images from other companies again.  Of course, I will keep drawing and sharing my digis too, but these cuties out there, I can't resist anymore...lol
For this card I used papers from Echo Park, and Copic markers to color Ellie.  Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder for the sand, fiskars punch for the ocean, and an SKdigis digital stamp uploaded to Silhouette and trace outer edge to cut it.  The sentiment in the middle is 1" perfectly sized to cut out with a circled punch.  I also added some lace to create the foamy like weaves when they get to shore, and lots of pop dots for dimention.  Hope you like it and pass by my blog to say hi!.. :)



You can buy the Sun + Sentiment image HERE and Bikini Ellie HERE



Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - On the beach
Inky Chicks - ATG
Through the Craft Room Door - Always ATG
Sugar Brown - At the beach
Bloggers - Create you own background
Daring Cardmakers - July color challenge
Sister Act - ATG

9 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE card. Love the sun, the character, and the dimension! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scene is just Gorgeous!!Yummy and cheerful colors! She is a Cutie Pie!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic, Sonia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! I used Bikini Ellie on a post for PND, too, that's coming up at the end of the month. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, wonderful scene you created! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute image for this week love the bright colours thanks for sharing at brown sugar happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely sunny card! The way you've created the sun is just great. Thank you for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! Your images are adorable.

    http://www.afourthlife.blogspot.com/2013/07/peek-boo.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)