Friday, July 12, 2013

Sister Act Card Challenge # 15 - WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY - Greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone! today I have a very special post for a new design team I got in, Sister Act Card Challenge and the best thing about it is that it is always anything goes.  So my dear friends and followers, come on visit the blog and follow us for a fun weekly challenge.
For this card I used another one of my digis, colored it with Copic markers and stickles.  For the card I used papers from MME.  The background paper I emboss with my Cuttlebug and added some machine stitching for detail.  Hope you like it.


You can buy this image and sentiment HERE
You can get this digi FREE until JULY 13 at midnight.  Click HERE to request access to the download.

Challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge - ATG # 15/ DT sample
Mojo Monday - Sketch # 301
Inklings and Yarns - ATG
Clear it Out - Sparkly (Diamond Stickles)
Cuttlebug Mania - Make your own Flowers (digitally designed by me)
Scrap Creations - Ribbons and Bows
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Birthday
Paper Minutes - # 277 ATG
Papertake Weekly - Old, New, Borrowed or Blue
Shopping our Stash - Summer colors
Songbird Challenge - Ribbon
Use it Tuesday - Birthday (ribbon)
Artistic Inspirations - Bling (Stickles)
C is for Challenge - Flowers
Craft-Dee Bowz - Handmade Bow
Digi Makeover - ATG
Love to Create - Ribbon and Bling

22 comments:

  1. I love the stitching, embossing, and the perfect amount of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sonia, I have been admiring your work since the very beginning of my cardmaking adventure. Your cards are always perfect, and so this one is. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love these daisies...
    Love the layout and the stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ♥WOW♥! no one with working eyeballs could possibly fail to love this gorgeous and beautifully made card! perfection in every detail! love it! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (summery!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What afresh, bright card with delightful color combo. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Sonia! Love it!
    Glad to be on the team with you.
    Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love your colors and fabulous design.
    thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful - love the colors. The yellow is so pretty with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoable card, love that bow and image!! The emboss backgound are perfect for this card!! Thank you for join us Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is so much dimension on this card - I love it! I really love the black wavy stitching - it looks terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a beautiful card! Love the image, embossing, stitching and bow!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely!! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card! I love the way you've colored the flowers! So glad to have you join the Sister Act Design Team!
    Hugs-
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an A-W-E-S-O-M-E card . . .and so very, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge. Hope you join us again soon. :) And GOOD LUCK!!!

    Kathy - CIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty :) and congrats on the new DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab card I like the image and the stitching as well as the embossing you have done thanks for sharing with USE IT TUESDAY this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that is so cool that you designed these flowers yourselve!!
    I love them!

    Love your card and the beautiful bow is the finishing touch!!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card and pretty flowers. Wish I could draw flowers like that, with a pencil or digital. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice creation! Great color combinations and layout. Fits perfectly in our Ribbon and Bling challenge at Love To Create!
    Trudy, DT
    http://stickyfingersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your new DT job! I have one too at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely card! I love that color combo myself!
    Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)