Tuesday, July 23, 2013

JUST KEEP SWIMMING & WISHING YOU WERE HERE - greeting cards made with SKdigis

Hello everyone, today I have a special guest, my friend Sharla.  I have been admiring her crafting for a long time now and love her style.  She has a great eye for color and sees my digital stamps same way I do... bright and cheerful.   Sharla has been in my design team since the first term back in 2012 and now, she is going to be my design team coordinator...  Yes! SKdigis will have a design team again soon... so if you applied for the team, stay on the look out, cause we will be contacting you... {wink}

Here is Sharla's card showcasing Coral Reef 1... the second stamp of Under the Sea series.  Isn't it just adorable?  Please visit Sharla's blog and leave her some love... :)




You can buy this image HERE
You can get this digi FREE until JULY 24 at 1:00 PM EST.

Ready for another freebie?... you have 24 hours to request access from the sidebar... just click on the little black and white picture featuring the digi on my card.  I hope you guys getting the freebies are making something cute with them and come back and share it with me in my FANtastic Linking Party... This freebie thingy is a trial to see how many of you actually get to use the image, and thanks to all of you who have linked... I made this little cute card to sample it and to link to some challenges (list below).  Hope you like it and don't forget to leave me one of those sweet comments cause I am always looking forward to read them... {wink}


Challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch # 303
613 Avenue - ATG
Addicted to Stamps - Lots of layers
Challenges for Everybody - Always ATG
Craft a Scene - Under the Sea
HIMCR - ATG
Time 4 Scrap - Water
Just Us Girls - Color Challenge
Brown Sugar - ATG
Digi Haven - Any animal
Stamping for the weekend - Sparkle and bling
Sweet Pea Stampers - Under the Sea
Crafty Ribbons - CAS with ribbon
Animal Friends - Water
Heck of a Challenge - The Sea
The Crafters Cafe - ATG
Make it Monday - Always ATG


27 comments:

  1. You can see you are just like a fish in the water with this challenge for the Sweet Pea Stampers "Under the Sea". I love the bright colors... Thank you for joining the challenge.
    Good luck, and hope to see you more!
    Sylvia, DT-member Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wundervolle Karten. Toll gemacht.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely cute card thanks for sharing with
    brown sugar this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sonia...I come back to your blog cause I see your card on MIM...

    The fish are really cuuuteee and lovely scene you created...love that yummy DP too...great cards dear..

    I am joining again the MIM and my card is number 73..if you could pop up to my Blog and leave me some love, I would be so glad...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I love all the layers and bright colors.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and i love the digi!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful crafting - thanks for sharing for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'under the sea' challenge - Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute! I have Grandkids who will love this image. Thank you for sharing Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards have you made. you used very bright colours and paper.
    thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love that image!! Two great cards. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the work of Sharla!!!
    Both cards look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have made a wonderful card here. Nice, bright and cheerful. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “under the sea” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again, you did a GREAT card . . . actually, BOTH of you did. Just love this image and can't wait to play around with it and get it linked up. :) Again, GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons. I have some candy on offer if you would like to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'aime bien l'effet des petites bulles sur la papier gaufré, belle inspiration et merci pour ta participation à Time4Scrap
    Bises
    Nathy DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful scenes and cards, the bubbles on the embossed backing paper matches the theme so well too.
    Thanks for joining in at Craft A Scene this month.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Card. Great to have you joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Thanks and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant cards, love the bright colours and layouts. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, both are great cards, but I LOVE the 2nd one!! The embossed "bubbles" are perfect. And your under the sea scene is too cute! great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab fun card ,love the bubble effect you have got in the background
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #3, #4, #98, #152, and #154.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, bright card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers challenge.

    Carolyn
    SPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful and bright. Love the image and the design. Thank you for joining us at Digi Haven for our "Any Animal" challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps Challenge.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards!
    Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps Lots of layers challenge.
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)