Thursday, June 20, 2013

THANKS - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello there!... wow, I can't believe is already Thursday, I have this image colored since last Friday, and only today I was able to put it together.  We had family visiting and although shopping was not in our list, we did some and some more...lol, I needed it anyway, my closet is kinda empty.
But without further ado, here is my card... I used the sketch from Retro Sketches this time, and one of my latest images, colored it with Copic markers, the punch I used is Martha Stewart (one of my favorites) and the embossing folder is a new one I got at Michaels about a week ago.  The sentiment is also cutted with cuttlebug and it is from one of their alpha die cuts.  I did some machine stitching (not so perfect UGG!) but I hope you like it anyway... :)


Wanna buy the digital image?... click on the link - FLOWERS IN VASE 4



Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps - Photo Inspiration (colors),
Inky Impressions - ATG,
Flourishes - Incorporate Scallops,
Fun with ATC - Flowers,
Though the Craft Room Door - Always ATG,
Retro Sketches - Sketch # 68,  Color Q - Colors

17 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the colors and that border punch!!

    I have one of your flower images colored and almost ready to be put on a card! Yay!! lol...

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni-Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I just love all your images:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s beautiful...
    I have colored many images for two or three weeks... I hope to have the time to make them cards!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your thank you card, the layers of borders are great...thank you for joining TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Sonia, I love your lacy border! So glad you joined us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so pretty!!!!
    have a blast with your company :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Love your coloring, all the scallops. And, your sewing looks just fine! ;) So glad you joined us in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your image is gorgeous and I love your colouring! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work and the coloring is great. Thank is so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the layered border punches.
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crisp, clean ATC! I like the embossed background. It contrasts well against the flower in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely embossing. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card. We connected on Twitter and I am now following you on GFC. Stop by and say hi. www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colors and coloring, the image is great too. And I love it when the stitching isn't too accurate, adds to the charm :-) Your ATC is very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Fun with ATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovin' the layered scallops of many colours - gorgeous! Beautiful card Sonia! Thanks for playing along with our scallops challenge for Flourishes' "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week!
    Ally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)