Friday, June 14, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hey there! long time ha? Many of you know by now that I moved from Blogger to TypePad, and even though the move was smooth, I had to do a bunch of stuff for my sidebars, and I still have to organize a bunch of stuff in my store, DT blog, and a DT call will be posted pretty soon to add new members to the team which is on vacation until school starts again, so we all enjoy summer.
For now, I want to show you with a little cute card I made this morning using the sketch from Seize the Birthday (love their sketches) and used one of my newest printable stamps. I colored it with Copic markers, and added some Stickles to give them some sparkle.   The papers are Basic Grey from 6" Kioshi paper pad and I cutted them with my Silhouette and added some doodling and rhinestones to embellish it.


SKdigis digital Stamp "FLOWER BUNCH 2"



Challenges:
Seize the Birthday - Sketch # 19,
Charisma Cardz - Digis only,
Divas by Design - Birthday,
Fab 'n' Funky - Birthday,
Lady Anne's Challenge - ATG with a stamp,
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG,
Card and Scrap - Use Flowers,
The Cupboard Trilogy - Birthday,
Make it Monday - Always ATG,
Make my Monday - CAS Flowers,
Paper Playtime - ATG,
Cupcake Inspirations - Color inspiration,
Come and Get it Challenge - Sweet Summer Hues


6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, love the design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along this week with Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and girl your coloring is awesome!!! :)
    Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done! the colors are awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Thanks for joining in with the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

    Liz xx [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Card. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)