Friday, June 28, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello my crafty friends... today I have a card to show you, I made it to showcase one of my latest digis, ant to play along in some challenges...  To make this card I re-sized the image to 200 pixels on the bigger side using Photoshop Elements, and printed it twice, colored it with Copic markers, then I fuzzy cut two of the flowers, layered them with pop dots and added Stickles to make it shine.   I am very happy with the results, even though I must keep practicing blending...lol. Hope you like it... :)


Wanna buy the digital image?... click on the link - Flowers in Vase # 3



Challenges:
Seize the Birthday - Sketch
Create with Connie and Mary - Colors
Creative Moments - Flowers - how cute are those?
Scrapers Delight - Die cuts or punches - Nestabilities.
Clear It Out - Paper piecing and stash paper
Die Cuttin' Divas - Birthday with 3 embellishments (ribbon, flower, glitter)
A.R.T Card Challenge - ATG and GD spot (random)
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - ATG with ribbon - isn't that yellow one just perfect for this card?
Simon Says Stamps - ATG
Party Time Tuesday - ATG
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Make It Monday - ATG


21 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the bold colors. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love the image and the bold colours. I saw you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice!!!!!! Love your coloring and the flower detail...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's LOVELY! Great colors, and awesome coloring job; what a pretty image. Love the dimension and textures too! Thanks for joining us at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" Challenge, and we hope you'll join us again next week too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! I love it! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely image and fab design, thank you for sharing at Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh verry pretty. Love the colours and dimension.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    DT Call at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and image. Love the colors and great design. Thank you for joining us at Creative moments this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty. I love these colors. TFS with us at DCD ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring on your image. Love the background paper too. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super cute! I love the plaid! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is just beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful - love the plaid paper and the darling image you colored so beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so pretty! TFS it at the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty...gorgeous coloured image! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card! Fab colours!
    Unfortunatly to enter the Elphine House Australia challenge you must use a Elisabeth Bell designed stamp/image, but wanted to stop by to say how fab your card is!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bold colors of this card. Very inspiring! I am off to my studio!

    Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the bold colors of this card. Very inspiring! I am off to my studio!

    Come and see what I've done lately! kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)