Saturday, May 11, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY FREEBIE - digital stamp and word art.

Hello everyone!... it's been over a week since I posted something, but I have been so busy having fun in this awesome weather, that I do not feel like locking up myself to scrap or design, but still, yesterday I did something I want to share with you.  YEAP! both in english and spanish ... it is also available on my freebie page for a limited time.


to download the english version click HERE
Link Expired


                                               to download the spanish version click HERE
Link Expired

The color version is perfect for a scrapbook page title, but you can also reduce it and make a great card with it.  Enjoy!!! and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!...


5 comments:

  1. This is so very awesome! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh and have a wonderful Mother's day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this file gone.. it says I have been denied access to it..
    very pretty file..
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura...I got your access request and it has been granted... now you can download the file... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks..
    Laura..
    its so pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)