Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sentimental Sundays # 151 - FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO - greeting card made using SKdigis

Hello everyone! A short post here today cause I am on my way out to do my nails and my hair, we are going out tonight again, first to Schnebly winery for a get together with friends from 6 to 10 and then we are going to a Jamaican theme party... YAY!  So hope everyone have a great rest of the weekend...
To make this card I used the colors (mustly) from the picture shown below, first found the papers I wanted to use and the perfect ones where from Bo Bunny, then the copic markers matching the papers and colored my newest SKdigis "Nutty Jalapeño" digital stamp, I added some bling, rhinestones, and ribbon to embellish it, but you know me and my style... I love to leave it CAS.  Thanks for visiting and hope you like it...:)

SKdigis digital stamp NUTTY JALAPEÑO + SENTIMENT

Challenges:
Sentimental Sunday - Sketch + sentiment
Pinspirational - Picture
Crafts for Eternity - 3 pattern papers
Paper Crafting Journey - Sentiment
Simon Says Stamps - ATG
Sisterhood of Crafters - ATG
Cuttin and Stamping - Cinco de Mayo
Sparkle and Sprinkle - Digital image
CMC Copic Challenge Group - Celebrate Something
Sweet Stamping - Anything but a birthday

17 comments:

  1. Ok he is to damn cute!!!! Love your bright colors!!! I loved the sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you look at that little guy! So super cute and perfect for Cinco De Mayo!
    Thank you for joining us at Cuttin' And Stampin'!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of your card are so bright - just like the butterflies in the photo. Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the great image and your card is so cheerful. Thanks for joining us at Sentimenal Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it... it looks so fun and colorful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what a happy creation ... love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab, fun, colourful creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable...puts me in the mood for a margarita! Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how bright and festive your card is. So glad you joined us at the SNS Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the dancing pepper! Thanks for joining us this week at {Pin}spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh sonia i sure do love mr nutty jalapeno :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sonia,

    This is too cute! Hope that you had a fabulous weekend.

    Tameko

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card that brings a smile to my face thinking Let's Party. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stmpin' this week.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, he is cute! I don't know how I missed seeing him. Adorable card shape and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card!!! Thanks for playing along at PCJ! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! Adorable!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)