Thursday, April 11, 2013

CHICKEN FUN - Digital Scrapbooking

Hello everyone, sorry I have been so quiet.  I am just catching up with all the things I was not able to do for 4 weeks.  I am very meticulous about post surgery care, since that's the most important key to success.  But I am finally catching up a bit, and was able to do this page which I am linking to 2 challenges.  I love how it came out and hope you do to...  :)



Challenges
Sketchabilities - Sketch # 88
About a Boy - Use Chevron

Credits:
Shabby Miss Jenn Designs - Little Prince (FYI the entire digital kit is only $1)



14 comments:

  1. I admire your adherence to post op care - it is so easy to feel you can do things and mess up recovery! Your layout is great - I'm not great at scrapbooking (cards are more my thing) but I can admire others great work. Love the use of the green in various ways picking up on the shirt colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digi layout! Love all of the cute elements! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! Thank you for playing along at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun chevrons! Thanks for playing along with us at About a Boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Nice job with our challenge at AAB! Thanks for playing along with it!!
    Stacia
    http://happyandscrappytoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too fun and bubbly, love it! thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet layout. Love the beautiful color scheme and those cute photos. Great take on this sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketchabilities. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful layout! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO "digital challenged"! You did an amazing job on your layout! Thanks for joining About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the chevron arrows. Glad you joined us at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the chevron arrow & stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)