Friday, March 29, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 13 - 4U - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello there... sorry I have been so quiet lately, but I am scrapbooking again and enjoying it to the max.   Taking all the pictures out and sorting them is not an easy job, it's taking me forever, the problems is that I left it aside for so many years now, it's now even funny...  But let me tell you, this time, I am doing all my scrapbooking digital and I want to invite all of you scrapers out there to follow me so you do not miss any of my updates....  As summer days approach, I must likely will be stopping cardmaking for a bit...   my husbands business gets bussier and bussier and I may have to step in and help him more...  So with all that being said, I leave you with my latest card made for SKETCHY FRIDAY # 13... come on join us this week with an great sketch...
I cut all the Basic Grey papers with my Silhouette, color the SKdigis digital stamp with Copic markers, added some stickles, machine stitching, ribbon, but still see in it very plain I doodle all the border with my white gel pen from Sakura.  I cut the 4U sentiment with my silhouette also and added the dots for the final touch... Thanks for stopping by and hope you like it....

SKdigis digital stamp BUGGY WITH FLOWER

Challenges:
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 13 - DT sample
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or lace
7 Kids - Things with wings
Flourishes Timeless - Stitching
Party Time Tuesday - ATG


7 comments:

  1. I love it, Sonia!
    I like the stitch detail, I would love to learn how to do it...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the machine stitching...I've never even tried that on any layout or card...it looks wonderful and that little bug is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!!! love the added stitching :)

    have a wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and love your coloring and designing:) Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. Hugz Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun Cheery card & Cute image! Thank you for playing at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com. 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)