Friday, March 22, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 12 - HELLO SPRING! - greeting card made with SKdigis


Hello everyone!  this is going to be a very short post to show you the little cute card I made for Sketchy Friday this week.   but before I start with the card info, I want to let you know that I am not in pain anymore and this gordita is feeling and looking better every day... YAY!  I also want to let you know I have a new blog and it's name is TOTALLY HEARTMADE.  In this blog I will add all my layouts cause I am planning to start digital scrapbooking all my pictures.  I really need to reduce space, get organized with my pictures and consolidate some photo albums.  Please visit my new blog and follow me... :)  Hope to see you there...
OK! now onto my card, I used one of my SKdigis, the Bee in Flower and colored it with copic markers, cut all the papers with my Silhouette.   I also added some machine stitching, pop dots and a piece of ribbon... hope you like it and come join us this week at SKETCHY FRIDAY #12

SKdigis digital stamp BEE IN FLOWER

Challenges:
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 12 - DT sample
Creative Moments - Animals
Nutcrafters - Spring
Paper Shelter - Spring
Simon Says - Eater/spring
Whimsy Stamps - Stitching
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or lace
Inky Impressions - Flowers

13 comments:

  1. Oh your card is just adorable, but we only accept ATC's in our challenge at Wicked Wednesday. Please do try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous spring card, lovely colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute image. I love the DP, they show off the image perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the coloring job and all the stitching on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, a stunning colour scheme and I love your sweet image - great colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Creative moments - Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! I love the fun papers and stitching. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Sonia, love the sunny colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Stitch It challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous and fun card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet image and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic card, just love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Inspirations. Kim x – Whimsy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)