Friday, March 8, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 10 - HANG IN THERE - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!  This is an scheduled post, at this time, I must be packed up of pain killers and resting, while my body heals from a major body make over.  After loosing 22 lb since November, I finally reach my goal to do a bunch of stuff.  I changed my 26 year old breast implants, did the tummy tuck and lipo sculpture... OH MY! although I am posting this the day before the surgery, I can feel the pain already... so I made a lovely and cute card to myself.  I cut all my papers with my beloved Silhouette Cameo, colored my newest SKdigis digital Image Moses the Monkey with my Copic Markers, and added some touches to make this sketch look its best.  Hope you join us this week at Sketchy Friday.

SKdigis digital stamp
MOSES THE MONKEY + SENTIMENT


Challenges :
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 10 - DT sample 
Make My Monday - inspired by nature
Make it Monday - ATG
There She Goes - Black Cardstock
Woopsi Daisy - 2 patterned papers 
Paper Take Weekly - ATG
Sweet Stamps - Green
Twisted Tuesday - Spring and Green

18 comments:

  1. Sonia, this is adorable, and I love the papers!

    Hope you're feeling better soon, we miss ya! And congrats on the new bod :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moses is a great image and once again your card shines! So glad the surgery is behind you. Congrats:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is ADORABLE!!! Love the image and the twine is perfect!

    Thank you for particpating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so dang cute!! I love Moses and can't wait to color him up! Hang in there girl...it will only get better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Love the cute image and your greta coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is totally adorable. I LOVE monkeys;)

    You go girl on the weight loss! I really hope that you heal quickly. When you are in pain just think of what a hot mama you look like. Sending well wishes and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, sounds like you are going to be healing for awhile there! Congrats on reaching your goal!

    Your card is adorable. Love the monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun cute little card! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card love the cute image and papers-congrats on the weight loss and speedy recovery from the surgery-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Love the image and papers you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable! So glad you joined us at Whoopsi Daisy's '2 Patterned Papers' challenge this week!
    I have blog candy!! check it out at www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  12. so,so,so cute!!!!! I'm i love with the monkey. great card.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this! Thanks for playing along with us at TSG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! That little monkey is precious and you did a great job with our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #211, #213, #229, and #235.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)