Thursday, March 28, 2013

SISTERS - Digital Scrapbboking

I found this picture yesterday while I was doing some spring cleaning of my scrapbook closet.  Didn't find much to get rid of, other than a bunch of clear stamps that I will put for sale soon.
But I found some buried treasures... lots of black and white pictures of my sister and I when we where little (I am the little one...lol).  Hope you like my layout and start following my blog so you don't miss any of my upcoming ones. :)  



Challenges:
Lasting Memories - Clean & Simple
Digitally Sweet Challenge - Spring and Pastel Colors

Credits:
Got Sketch - Sketch # 154
Shabby Princess - The PENELOPE collection
Fonts - Saginaw  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)