Thursday, March 28, 2013

FOXY - Xmas 2012 - Digital Scrapbooking

I just came back for my first eye check up.  For the past two weeks, when I start coloring my digital stamps I get the vision all blurry when I get to close and if i focus from far, I color out of the line and hate it, and since my 0.25 glasses are not ready until tomorrow, and all the kids went to the Youth Fair in Miami, I just sat here and started scrapping the first picture I saw in my desktop.  



Challenges:  
My Creative Sketches - Sketch for March

Credits:
Shabby Princess - Nutcracker
Font - Arial & Pharmacy


2 comments:

  1. Love how you turned the sketch for you page design, wonderful work
    Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. How creative! The tree is my favorite element. thanks for joining the fun at MCS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)