Saturday, March 16, 2013

All That Stickles # 5 - THE READERS OF TODAY... - Greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello everyone!  Sadly I must say this is my last post as a designer for All That Stickles.    It has been a great, fun experience and got me into using all my neglected stickles again...  I want to thank Ashley, Tonya and the rest of the DT for having me and for accepting my resignation in such positive way.  The reason for me leaving is due to lack of time now that I had my EXTREME body makeover, and I really need to use the time to relax, heal and then continue with my weight loss journey... It is not easy and it needs more attention than what I expected so I must commit myself to myself only at this time, and before disappointing the DT I better step down.
And now, onto my card.  I cut the papers with my Silhouette, embossed with my Cuttlebug and ink the edges with Tim Holts distress Ink.  The digital image is a SKdigis digital stamp colored with Copic markers and added a touch of LIME GREEN stickles to make it sparkle.  you can find this image in my  store, pearls are from kaiser and I clipped the ribbon with staples... Hope you like my card and join us in this linking party.  Come on to All That Stickles so you can see the great projects made by the other members of the DT...

SKdigis GUS THE BOOKWORM

. This image measures 6" on the bigger side.

. You'll get a zip file with the image in two

  formats (b&w .jpg & transparent .png)
. Includes sentiment shown on card "The readers of today are the leaders of tomorrow".
. Line art is 300dpi for crisp print.

Availability:  Download link e-mailed immediately after payment.

Price USD $3.00


Challenge:
All That Stickles - Week # 5 - Lime Green - DT sample
Crafts for Eternity- Color recipe / Sorbet
Wags 'd Whiskers - Go green
MilkCoffee - Go Green


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the colors!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful SK designed card - very creative and best to you as you gather strength and comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card. I love how you colored the image, great papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    DT. member
    Evie


    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - I love your layout and your embossed background. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the sweet image. Thanks for joining in with our Go Green Challenge at Milkcoffee this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)