Friday, March 1, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 9 - THANK YOU - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello there... this is going to be a very short post,  I made this card with a new SKdigis digital stamp using one of my sketches from Sketchy Friday... and by the way, you gotta go check out the new look of the blog... it is all "sketchy"... To make this card I used the silhouette to cut all my papers, colored the image with Copic Markers, and embossed the background with my Cuttlebug... Hope you like my card, and join us this week at Sketchy Friday... 

SKdigis digital stamp FLOWER BUD


Challenges:
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 9 - DT sample
C.R.A.F.T. challenges - use embossing
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
Avadares - Easter or Spring
Brown Sugar - Greeting
Crafts for Eternity - Tic Tac Toe - Flowers, Green, Layers
Crafts and Me - Dies or punches - Silhouette die cut as shown - FREEBIE
Desert Island - Itinerary - Ribbon, Flowers, Brads, Spring
Fab 'n' Funky - Pastel colors
My Heart Pieces - Favorite 3 things - My own digis, Copic and Cuttlebug embossing.
My Mum's Craft Shop - Spring has Sprung


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sonia! I really need to pull my embossing folders out. TFS!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love the pink and green and the way you tied the ribbon! Of course I always love embossing!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful.Love the white embossed background and the fun green ribbon, plus the image is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful :) love the pink and green together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sonia, what a lovely card, the new flower bud image is so sweet. i also like the way you played with the ribbon....how much fun!---------------------
    love the new look on sketchy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this new image, and you made a wonderful card with it!!! Love the color combo...
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love the image. The colours and details are beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely spring design.


    Thanks for joining Avadares for our last challenge.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a great job with the sketch-I love your coloring of the flowers! I love how you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at DICC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful creation! I love the fab colors adn flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Dies and Punches challenge. We hope you continue to play along with us! Hugs, xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet! Love the white embossed paper with the pink and green. Like what you done with the ribbon as well.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar - good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Love the colours. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi; I like your card because I find embossed white paper so elegant... Flower and ribbon looks good, too.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons with your card,

    Charlotta / DT La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card! Thanks or joining us at C4E this week.
    Lov
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful design and marvelous coloring. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Avadares.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    Avadareschallengeblog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely image and I love how you have used your ribbon. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute version of the template! Thanks for joining us at My HEart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)