Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sentimental Sundays # 140 - WELCOME BABY GIRL - greeting card made with SKdigis

Hello again... today with a new card I made for Sentimental Sundays.   The theme we have this week is "Celebrating the New" and I immediately thought about this little cute digital image available in my SKdigis shop.   To make this card I used Basic Grey papers, I uploaded the image to my Silhouette cameo and trace it and then cut it... YEAP! I made it a die cut, the face and paw I cut in white and color it with Tim Holtz distress ink using a sponge dauber.  The nose is pearl from Kaiser.  The sentiment is also from SKdigis Baby Girl Set of 8 sentiments only for $1. What a deal!... But let me tell you the best one... do you see the embossed background? ... I did it myself and will be posting a tutorial for Silhouette users as soon as I can figure out how to make a video...lol...promise.  Ok here is my little card and I hope you like it.

SKdigis digital stamp 
TEDDY BEAR IN MOON
Remember to go to Sentimental Sundays to see all the cards made by the fabulous DT members...


9 comments:

  1. EEK! Sonia, this is soooo cute! We must be on the same page. I just made two baby shower cards using this adorable image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card Sonia!!! Love this paper piercing with the Teddy bear.
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute and sweet. I love all the beautiful paper used through your card..the jumper really brings it all togther. Can I just have all your images!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, so sweet, looking forward to your tutorial too as I have just got myself a silhouette and am still learning!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Sonia - that image is adorable, and the embossed starry background is just the right touch.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious! A lovely,lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is sooo adorable! Love the little bear!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute...love that image!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The embossed stars are a lovely touch! This is a darling card. I have a ceramic plate with my birth info that my mother made that has a baby sleeping on the moon very much like this cute bear! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)