Saturday, February 2, 2013

All That Stickles # 1 - SPARKLY AND BRIGHT - greeting card made with SKdigis

Happy Saturday everyone!  I am very excited today showing off my first card made as a design team member for "ALL THAT STICKLES" the new weekly linking blog.  We will be posting new projects every Saturday, using the assigned Stickles color.  We will also have tips and tricks on how and where to use Stickles and make your creations sparkle even more...  So come on join us, meet the other designers and our awesome bunch of sponsors (including me) YAY! 

For my card I used Bazill and Basic Grey cardstock, Cuttlebug and D'vine swirls embossing folder, the bracket punch is from Fiskars, the digital stamp is SKdigis-Happy Flower and I colored it with Copic markers.  When it dried out, I started adding the stickles very carefully, trying my best not to get OFF the line, and not to much over the black line either, that way, the petals can still be seen separate and not just a blur, same thing in the vine and leaves.  Now, for the white background, I put a big drop of Stickles in a piece of paper and with my finger, I started rubbing the paper randomly, just to give a little shine and sky look... I really like the results and the great thing is that it washes off with water and soap very easily.  and with all that being said... here is my card and I hope you like it...

 The color stickles I used on this card are: Rose, Lime Green and Baby Blue.

SKdigis digital stamp HAPPY FLOWER 
zipped with and without the face.  Also includes the sentiment 
shown on the card.  "May your birthday be sparkly and bright" 
in 1" and 2" perfect to cut with a circle punch.

Challenges:
ALL THAT STICKLES - Week # 1 - Any Stickles color.

5 comments:

  1. This is just darling! Love the colors--so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet, what an adorable digi, thinking i may be visiting your store soon :) Have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...great image and colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute cards! Love the image and the happy faces and your colors are so pretty!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cute cute set of cards! Love that smiling flower and the paper behind is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)