Friday, February 8, 2013

Sketchy Friday # 6 - I'M LUCKY YOU ARE IRISH - greeting card


SKdigis digital stamp LUCKY HAT
and SHAMROCK 
digital paper set

Another week has gone by and I have this cute card for Sketchy Friday # 6... the sketch is actually for a horizontal card, but I flipped it to fit my image.  I think still looks great, and I love the colors.  This image is from my new release of St Patrick's themed digital images.  For this card I used the Silhouette to cut all the papers, colored the image with Copic markers, added some buttons and silky ribbon to match the card.  The green ribbon was very light, but I colored it with the same marker I used to color the digi.  Perfect match ha?  I love it and I hope you do too.  Come on and join us this week at Sketchy Friday... we will wait for you there, cause you have to see the wonderful cards made by SKdigis/Sketchy Friday designers... they really rock the sketch!



Challenges:
Sketchy Friday - Sketch # 6
Crafty Ribbon - ATG with Ribbon
Creative Moments - Buttons and Bows

14 comments:

  1. Perfect for St Patrick's day!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Sonia! Fabulous colouring and the red and green look great together. Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green is so vibrant and pretty on your image!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I always love your cards, the orange and green are great together and I love the fun pattern paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super card!! Everything goes so well together and the colors are so vibrant, wow! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty and colorful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours on this card are crazy good! LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight,
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you used your design paper. i got stuck. it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card, perfect for Bottons and Bows at Creative moments challenge blog. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun St. Patrick's Day card! Thanks for playing along with us at CYDI!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute St Patty's Day card! I love the orange you added and your coloring is fab. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute St Patty's Day card! I love the orange you added and your coloring is fab. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the view and leave me a comment. I look forward to read them... HUGS...SK :)